1.03.2006

Resolute New Year '06

First and foremost I would like to wish everyone a happy new year.

It is certainly a time to rejoice and it is evident with the countless number of parties around the island; to countdown the end of the year's last and welcome the new year. The masses certainly spared none for the coming of the new year.

The new year's a fuss... a big fuss I guess... judging from the anticipation and celebrations.

What I do not understand is the big fuss.
It's just another year - just like your birthday; you get a little older.
Is it a big fuss or a great deal to be a little (1 year to be exact) older?
- just like your birthday

Is it a big fuss?
Is it a big thang?

Not for me...
Not anymore at least.

I guess I've grown out of all this.
Or maybe there isn't much to celebrate about.

Don't get me wrong...
Not that I have anything against partying
or getting dissed
or whatever.
By all means ... dudes

Just not for me... anymore.

I look forward to the new year.
I I contemplate on today.
(So) I don't live the past...

What could have been done better? For next year
What can i bring? For the next year.

Forward planning...
but take it a day at a time.

Happy new 2006 people.

No comments: