8.28.2008

Delicious

It's been awhile that I have used the word delicious.

Delicious - adj, highly pleasing to the senses, esp. to taste or smell: a delicious dinner; a delicious aroma.

Delicious refer to that which is especially agreeable to the senses. That which is delicious is highly agreeable to the taste or sometimes to the smell: a delicious meal.

But enough of the word as I am very certain that most of the time you are able to get what the word means in terms of describibg or listing things of such nature. What I wanted to point out was that I met delicious... yes! I met with it - not in a literal sense.
I would very much like to thank the very soul that had introduced me to this delicious.

I was referring to the website delicious.com. Oh how delightful (or delicious) it was.
It's a site that bookmarks your bookmarks and you'll never have to bring your laptop or even worse your desktop anywhere to access your bookmarks that are so ofetn 'lost' when you are travelling.

Have a go at this delicious thing...

No comments: